Artefoam Double Board Shiplap Cladding - Deep Grain
Artefoam is a modern style PVC foam cladding system. It's quick and easy to install, doesn't require any maintenance and instantly transforms any building. The high quality boards are lightweight, extremely durable and resistant to mould, fungus and changing weather conditions.
A Shiplap style double board available in 4 different colours - beige, cream, sand and dark blue. This Deep Grain version has a realistic matt effect finish, with deeper wood grain embossing that adds character and gives a more traditional look to the finished project.
Check all the available colours for this range > Colour Options
- total height of board: 371 mm
- coverage height of board: 332 mm
- length: 3m, (6m available on request)
- coverage: 0.996m2 (1.992m2 for 6m panels)
For quotations on 6m boards, please send details using our contact form > Contact Form
Artefoam boards are made with 2 layer technology:-
- The Outer Layer is made of hard PVC. This is resistant to impact and scratches, it gives the boards their tactile surface embossing and a strong colouring that will not fade in sunlight.
- The Core Layer is made of PVC Foam. This high density layer gives the boards their stability and mechanical strength.
- light weight panels
- moisture resistant
- realistic finish
- easy to install
- no painting or maintenance
- environmentally friendly
- hard wearing and impact resistant
- large coverage area
- adds strength to the structure
See our Fitting Instructions for installation and technical information >
This external facade cladding is ideal for repairing or re-cladding old surfaces on a wide range of external applications.
The high quality finish and durability make these panels popular for use on summer house, garden shed or garden room projects. It is also used for extensions, park homes and holiday home lodges.